Monday, February 4, 2008

Flat Tire

I had a flat tire today at 6:10 am. I was taking my love to the bus station when we heard it. The roar of the tire wanting to stop the car. Telling me that it was in pain. I'm glad that we didn't get hurt. I am also glad that my love knew how change the tire. It didn't help that the extra tire I had was flat too. Don't laugh. :-) After finding out that my extra tire was flat I called my brother for help. My first question after stopping was, " should I call my dad." My love said, "we don't have to worry if we have a spare tire. You worry when you don't have a spare tire." I worried after the car wouldn't move and the spare was on. Now you can laugh.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Flat tires can be scary. Good thing y'all are okay. It really helps to have someone that knows how to change it.

Jen said...

Hi there!! I am Patty's friend.

I once had a flat tire and I had a spare but I couldn't get he jack off the car. It was literally bolted to the car and I couldn't figure out how to get it unbolted!! My dad was so mad at me and couldn't believe I couldn't get it loose. And then when he got there , he too couldn't get it off and realized we needed some special tool which we didn't have!! He felt pretty bad for giving me such a hard time!!

I am glad you were ok!! Flat tires SUCK!