Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Exciting Day Today

Today my school had a visitor, an actor, from a show playing at the majestic. My kids had an experience. He came in yesterday to look at the school because he use to be a student at St. Cecilia. I thought it was so cool to have him come back to visit and spend the morning with us. He is musical actor. He perfromed a song for us that was cool. My students were so excited to have a real actor come and visit the school they wanted to sing for him. They had the chance to perform in front of a real actor. The song they performed was the last song form Into the Woods, Jr., a play they performed in November. They also performed the fan dance which is being prepare for catholic school week (Jan. 27-Feb. 3). I will put a picture on later of the students and the actor. I forgot his name so don't ask me. The morning was great. Thank you God for the gift today.

No comments: