Sunday, January 20, 2008

Joy

I love that I can talk to my mother today. I never would have thought that I was going to be able to keep the relationship with my mother. If you would have told me five years ago that I was going to able to talk to my mother and share my life with her I would have never believed you. My mother is in my everyday life. I would not be able to live one day without her. I thank God for what he has given me. Several years ago I started praying that I my mother would be able to accept me for who I am. I had the help of an angel on my side. My sister Ruby has helped my mother see that I am still her son no matter how I live my life. I am happy with whom I have become and I would not change it for anyone. I will be the writer, reader, lover, brother, and son.

No comments: