Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Time


I love Christmas time. This year is difficult because Paul's younger brother passed away this year. Paul has been stronge and has not mentioned a lot about it. I know that he thinks of his brother everyday. Being able to go to Fiesta Texas every weekend has helped him, not forget him, but helped him stay happy. He remembers happy times. He has enjoyed all the shows and some rides. I am not a ride person so I don't really get on the rides. I enjoy the shows. This year they where great. The Christmas shows have been the best. I guess because holidays are always the worst when you loss a love one. Paul met one of his favorite actors that was in one of the high school shows. She is in one of the Christmas shows now. We went every weekend this year.
It has been great to be able to spend time with family too. My family has been great. We enjoyed Christmas yesterday because Rudy, Julie and Paul won't be able to be there on the 25th. We had a great time.
Merry Christmas..To all.

No comments: