Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! It is time for a new start. This is the year that I will find a way to stop the pain that I suffer everyday. I think that it is time to manage the pain some how. I feel that this past year I had to suffer a lot. Maybe I'm suppose to be in pain for the rest of my life. Well that is what I am going to find out because I will not rest until I try everything.
My meds have been increase to 500mg. I am taking remicade at the moment. This med has to be taken using an IV. I hate it. I started at 300mg. Remicade is not the only med that I am on. I am on other meds too.
I am still in pain. The pain has decrease since I started the remicade but everyday is different. What I want to find out is that if I am the cause of the problem. I'm going to exercise and watch what I eat. I know that I have to exercise. I am going to find something that I do because the regular things I can't do. At the moment I can not lift my arms over my head it is to painful. There are many things I have trouble doing because of the RA. Washing my hair, writing on the board at school, driving, walking, sitting, picking up a cup are some things I have trouble doing. There are center foods that I have to watch out for. Foods with omega-6 are things that could increase the pain and swellen.
In the new year I just was to be painless. I want to find something that will work for me. RA is different for everyone.

No comments: