Thursday, January 15, 2009

I WISH I WASN'T IN PAIN

Well here I go. Today I'm in pain. On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the worst. I'm at a 10. I am swellen with pain in my joints. I think that this is getting worst. My day starts at 5:30 am. Today was one of the days that I woke up and just wanted to stay in bed. I know that many people wake up early and don't want to go work. This was one of those day days. However, I love my job and I know that I can't leave my students alone. The whole day I walked around in pain with no one knowing that I have RA. A diease that reminds me everytime the weather changes. Tomorrow I will be taking the IV treament that I am now on. I am not happy with this treatment because it takes 2 hours. I guess I should look at the positive..but not today. I'm tired of all this today. Maybe I will be acting different on Saturday. After I get over the effects of taking the med.

1 comment:

roobster_2005 said...

I hope you get better Love your favorite sister :)